- Final night – in less than 2 hours! Bring your family… #
- Final night of@fhbc_basecamp!! http://basecamp.fhbcgr.org #
- Inflatables are going up now! Yeeeeeee-haaaaaaaw!!!!! #
- That's a wrap folks! Monty gave the gilvopper to the kids, the campers had a blast and learned a ton, and the gunslinger was finally beat! #
Archives for August 2009
It was another energetic night learning about David, dancing to the music, playing crazy games, and bonding with cabin groups! We learned that although David was a great king for Israel, he made some terrible mistakes, and there is a perfect king that will rule forever: Jesus!
And now for the pictures of the evening…
Now, y’all come back to our fifth and final day of Base Camp 2009! Find out if Gil’s grandkids will lose the farm, or if anyone finds Gilvopper…or if “Wild Doc” Perry and Sixstring Luke can defeat the Automatic Gunslinger! See you there!
- Day 3 of Base Camp pictures are up! http://photobucket.com/basecamp09_day3 #
- Come tonight to find out how the story turns out for Gil’s kids and grandkids! Will they get to keep their property? #
- 2 hour countdown…don’t miss it! #
- Lots o’ shootin’ goin’ down tonight with the automatic gunslinger. #
- King David makes a big mistake in tonight’s story – just like we do all the time! Come find out how big God’s mercy is tonight. #
- Come on, Monty! Help the kids! #
- “Wild Doc” Perry and Sixstring Luke think they have the gunslinger figured out. Could be a big victory at closing time tonight! #
- Cabin pictures going on now – will be available for parents to print on the website later this week. #
- Day 4 pictures are up now! http://photobucket.com/basecamp09_day4 #
Another lively day at the Base Camp Ranch, with a great story of David’s joy and dancing as he brought the Ark of the Covenant back to Jerusalem. Lots of music, drama, counselor time, teaching, games, and goofiness thrown in as well…
Day 4 round-up coming soon…read some small updates here: www.twitter.com/fhbc_basecamp
- 2 hour countown – Jimmy the raccoon is excited! Tonight is about King David and the Ark of the Covenant. See y'all there! #
- Ahhh..the fresh stench of Grizzly Gulch! #
- Uh-oh. Slingshots and water balloons just went outside. 🙂 #
- Automatic gunslinger part 3. 8:20pm. Hilarity will (most likely) ensue. #
And we bet you can’t wait for more Base Camp action, either!
Y’all come back tonight for Base Camp in Los Rapidos Grandes!